chdmagicdude

• Discourse Lover

• YouTube:
Hey Massimo, welcome to The Discourse!

Re: Hello, a new member from Italy
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2012, 07:37:28 PM »

lordlupus

• Forum Regular
@lordlupus....it's true..Rome is very very beautiful, even if there are too traffic jam and too priests  >:(

Anyway there are Milo Manare Playing Cards...there quality paper is very poor, but the artworks are :D ;) :D

@Good Sabacc: I have two decks of Pr1me, the quality paper is very similar to bicycle, the artworks is very very cool, the box is beauty but the paper box is bad...I have known the owner of Pr1me...because he was grown up in a district new my district....so he explane to me manythinks about Pr1me.

Personally I think that are the only italian playing cards that are good for magician, and the artworks are one of the best in the world between the standard decks.

I agree with you on the traffic. I was having a panic attack when my cab drove into one of the small lane where 2 cars width become 1 car width and everyone was driving at full speed without any hesitation. Everyone was winding down the windows and doing the hand gestures to each other while shouting in italian but man, I love the passion of the people. (Which team do you support? I will not mention team names since if I say the wrong one you will kill me. I made that mistake when I asked my Inter-Milan colleague whether his team was AC Milan. Ouch!)

You do not buy a Milo Manare playing card deck for the paper quality, if you know what I mean... heheheh

I bought some Pr1me decks as well, and I did mentioned to them about the paper quality of the deck box. Their correspondence was honest and responsive, and I appreciate their replies. I like the design of the backs and they did personalize my collector wooden box to have the shape of New Zealand on the top lid. Unfortunately I am based in NZ but I am not a kiwi but heck, I can't blame them for not knowing that  :)

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2012, 09:04:56 PM »

massy

@lordlupus  I don't belive...I don't belive...I don't belive!!!!
You are in New Zealand????  When i went to Pr1me to know the owner Mr. Massimo Gramiccioni, he show me the small establishment ( very small ), and there was an old man that was drawing on a wooden box the new zealand shape....
....I think it was your box, because gramiccioni told me that every wooden box is different from others.
I don't belive...the world is very very small...

Talking to Rome... I think that in Rome live people that could be easily characters of a movie....for example:
into traffic jam you can see women that while are driving they do make up...or you can see cars parked onto most improbable places....I saw also two horses run on the way with some police men run by foot with a hand on their hat, that follow the horses................And there are many many other things to tell, but i can't told to you because it's hard to me to explane in english.

Anyway I'm very happy to know you.

Ps: I follow more the women than football   ;D But I am roman and I can support only A.S. Roma...you know that the nickname of A.S. Roma is...The Magic ;)

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2012, 01:23:50 AM »

Victoria

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:
Welcome to The Discourse, Massimo! Sorry for the late welcome, but let me or another moderator know if you have any questions about anything. Enjoy your stay. :)

« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2012, 12:30:14 PM »

massy

Thank you very much Victoria for your welcome.
I've never seen a moderator so beatiful...the moderators of this forum are all like you?   ;D

I'm joking, if I need i will contact you.

Thanks
Massimo

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2012, 11:31:01 AM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
hey welcome to the forums, my birth dad is from italy and i have been wanting to go there.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.