You are Here:
Cheap rare card (For the time being)

Author (Read 640 times)

Cheap rare card (For the time being)
« on: February 15, 2012, 10:35:53 PM »

K

• Discourse Veteran
  • Card for me maybe?
Hi, I found these yesterday on ebay, obviously the prices are gonna raise over the few days but they're still cheap.

For those who do not read/understand the above statement, I DO NOT own these auctions so please do not contact me, thank you.  :)

http://www.ebay.com/sch/joehan9494/m.html?hash=item2a19b84cc7&item=180820135111&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&_trksid=p4340.l2562&_clu=2&_fcid=180&_localstpos=&_stpos=&gbr=1

And yes, I asked him whether or not he ships internationally, this is his/her reply:

Dear ____,
Hi thank you for asking me
Like i said it costs $30

- joehan9494

Sounds slightly amateur me, well, that's my opinion. :P  no offense if your the seller and you see this here, see the advice instead of the joke, there's advice in it.  :)
Stalking the forums, I'm in that corner!

Re: Cheap rare card (For the time being)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 10:40:53 PM »

Joshua Robinson

• Former Moderator
  • Extraordinaire
  • grow. create. live.

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• Windows Live:

• YouTube:
i call FAKE! for the jerry's and its hard to fake D&D decks
I am now a Business Representative for www.shuffleanddeal.com.au

Youtube channel for Shuffle and Deal: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShuffleAndDealAus?feature=mhee

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 11:07:11 PM »

K

• Discourse Veteran
  • Card for me maybe?

I'm not sure about the D&D decks but the jerry's might be real, the seals are placed slightly to the left or right (I forgotten which side) on one of the pictures, I read in another post that this was because the seals were small hence sticking it at the centre would not be 'safe' thus placing it on the sides so as to secure it more.
Stalking the forums, I'm in that corner!

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 05:11:36 PM »

digipunk

• Discourse Deity
I'm not sure about the D&D decks but the jerry's might be real, the seals are placed slightly to the left or right (I forgotten which side) on one of the pictures, I read in another post that this was because the seals were small hence sticking it at the centre would not be 'safe' thus placing it on the sides so as to secure it more.
K, it is not a correct method to judge if a JN is original or fake. The only way is open the box... ??? ???

Here is an article describing 5 ways to judge a Jerry's Nugget from its box:
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/river1219/532390
The author is a famous card/coin collector in Taiwan, you might enjoy his collections by browsing the blog.