Style Deck Review
« on: February 18, 2012, 09:12:36 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Hey everyone! Here is my Style Deck Review! Enjoy!
Please subscribe and give the video a thumbs up if you liked it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8vNHqXf3_c

Re: Style Deck Review
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 09:32:28 PM »

Frost

• Discourse Royalty
great video i was planning to buy this deck .

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 01:44:29 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I got a few "thumbs down" on this video....
What did you guys think of it?

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 03:15:46 PM »

DeckReview

• Elite Member

• YouTube:
I got a few "thumbs down" on this video....
What did you guys think of it?
There is a lot of info in your deck reviews, which is good. It's just not flashy.

I think you got quite a bit of dislikes because, Gnarlycardz already reviewed this deck in full detail, and he is very popular. People might have already seen his review so, that's probably what happened. People like to listen and watch older people give info versus younger folks.

Just a guess but I don't know really
www.youtube.com/deckreview
The simplist card reviews on youtube

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 05:27:20 PM »

Gunshy1

• Discourse Deity

• Twitter:
haters gonna hate and trolls gonna troll. dont worry about the thumbs down man! keep doing yo thannnggg
have you heard the word???

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2012, 05:34:41 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
It was a good review. I was really tired when I watched it and fell asleep but what I saw was good. I think you should spend less time on the box though.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 05:35:04 PM by Aaron »
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2012, 05:37:45 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Just curious... have you done any reviews of decks that you hate? I thought this was a pretty decent deck review, not sure why all the hate  ???
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2012, 05:55:55 PM »

digipunk

• Discourse Deity
I like your reviews (though I am not very interested in all the decks you reviewed), and I know you keep adjusting and improving your reviews by asking for others' advice. It is important for a good reviewer ;)

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2012, 05:59:24 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Just curious... have you done any reviews of decks that you hate? I thought this was a pretty decent deck review, not sure why all the hate  ???
I don't have any decks that I hate.
Well, I have one deck.... my sentinels are horrible but I think I may have gotten a bad deck. So when I order another sentinels deck I'll see if I don't like it.

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2012, 06:06:21 PM »

moonexe

• Lurker

• Facebook:
I think you should spend less time on the box though.
This. The box doesn't play any role in the quality of a deck, there isn't really a need to review it in the first place, so keep it short.
Another thing, I already said it on tinychat yesterday but I'll say it again: There's no need to mention the ink to stock ratio in ever video unless the deck actually suffers from it. Most decks don't, so mentioning it when it's not needed makes it seem like you're just trying to sound smart. :P
Grin like a Cheshire cat, and remember: we're all mad here.

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2012, 06:10:20 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I think you should spend less time on the box though.
This. The box doesn't play any role in the quality of a deck, there isn't really a need to review it in the first place, so keep it short.
Another thing, I already said it on tinychat yesterday but I'll say it again: There's no need to mention the ink to stock ratio in ever video unless the deck actually suffers from it. Most decks don't, so mentioning it when it's not needed makes it seem like you're just trying to sound smart. :P
I'm not. Robert Butler has told me plenty of times to talk about ink to stock ratio.

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2012, 11:17:01 PM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I don't see the point in mentioning that either. If it makes the deck suck then give everybody a heads up but if not then just disregard it (that's just my opinion).

I don't have any decks that I hate.
Well, I have one deck.... my sentinels are horrible but I think I may have gotten a bad deck. So when I order another sentinels deck I'll see if I don't like it.

Okay I was just curious. I remember you saying how you didn't like this deck before it came out and your review sounds like you love the deck.

If I did a review of this deck I would say that I'm not a fan of most elements of the deck. Put this deck up against most any deck (besides Merz decks) and it just doesn't stand up.
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2012, 12:42:40 AM »

moonexe

• Lurker

• Facebook:
I'm not. Robert Butler has told me plenty of times to talk about ink to stock ratio.
On decks like the shadow masters where the ink completely saturates the stock it's definitely worth mentioning, as well as pretty much any fully inked deck, but besides that, white-faced decks don't have ink overload problems, so it's useless to point out.
Grin like a Cheshire cat, and remember: we're all mad here.