You are Here:
(SALE/TRADE) Steamboats!

Author (Read 3394 times)

Re: (SALE/TRADE) Steamboats!
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2012, 02:57:23 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
^^ That's bad news! Who should we trust?

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2012, 03:00:20 PM »

xlacs

• Forum Regular
Hey guys, I just want to give everyone here a quick warning. The topic creator (JP10 or Jeff Povelones) flaked out of a trade multiple times with me, constantly going back on his word, giving excuses and delaying shipping repeatedly over 2 months until I got sick of his antics and gave up. I wasted both time and money as a result of Jeff's irresponsibility and it was a very frustrating and horrible experience overall.

If I were you guys, I'd support more trustworthy and responsible sellers elsewhere with your money, not this guy.

Thanks for the warning. It's always a hit or miss when trading with people.

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2012, 03:09:14 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
Hey guys, I just want to give everyone here a quick warning. The topic creator (JP10 or Jeff Povelones) flaked out of a trade multiple times with me, constantly going back on his word, giving excuses and delaying shipping repeatedly over 2 months until I got sick of his antics and gave up. I wasted both time and money as a result of Jeff's irresponsibility and it was a very frustrating and horrible experience overall.

If I were you guys, I'd support more trustworthy and responsible sellers elsewhere with your money, not this guy.

Thanks for the warning. It's always a hit or miss when trading with people.
The problem is that we don't know if wayne is trustworthy...

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2012, 03:26:26 PM »

wayne

• Newcomer
Nathan, I may not post often here on the Discourse but I've been around since the days of Decknique. Feel free to shoot me a PM with your email and I'll send you my correspondence with Jeff so you can judge for yourself.

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2012, 03:51:34 PM »

JP10

• Newcomer
Ok guys, I want to clear this up with the incident with Wayne. Yes, I backed out of a trade with Wayne after saying I would do a trade but I gave him multiple updates and kept him updated for the most part. I made sure Wayne did not send out his cards so I would not be scamming. Yes I did waste Wayne's time and Wayne I am truly sorry, I hope you understand and forgive me, but if not its ok. People I am not a scammer, I did not gain anything on the situation with Wayne so I am a little confused on when he says he wasted his money. But I just wanted to clear that whole thing up and assure there won't be a situation like that again.
Thank you!

« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2012, 04:06:09 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
I trust both of you and hope this incident is almost over.
JP10 I would be interested in having 2 steamboat (1 red 1 blue) with shipping to US for 20$.