You are Here:
White Monarchs by T11 (White Gold Monarchs)

Author (Read 47646 times)

Re: Theory11 White Monarch
« Reply #150 on: May 28, 2012, 12:50:50 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I was away and was not able to pick any up this time around but I hope to get some on friday.
Was anyone here able to get some?

« Reply #151 on: May 28, 2012, 01:17:28 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:

I few people here were able I know that. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to, but I'll try again at school. Hopefully, the site won't crash. (Fingers crossed!)
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #152 on: May 28, 2012, 01:18:07 PM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
I was away and was not able to pick any up this time around but I hope to get some on friday.

A few people have posted earlier in the thread, I do know that vmagic, CBJ and myself did manage to get our orders through during the first presale. There are a few others on the forum as well who did, I just can't remember exactly who.

« Reply #153 on: May 28, 2012, 01:21:25 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I won't be able to make it to the release on Friday because I will be in school. Would anyone be kind enough to pick me up some? I would really, really appreciate it. If so, please PM me.

« Reply #154 on: May 28, 2012, 03:16:09 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
I won't be able to make it to the release on Friday because I will be in school. Would anyone be kind enough to pick me up some? I would really, really appreciate it. If so, please PM me.
I doubt anyone will be able to get some for anyone else. I know some people (including myself) asked to trade LTDs and Black Stingers for White Monarchs... in vain. Plus, T11 put a cap for no more than 2 decks. The only way to get more is to pay for multiple orders, and with such a high demand, I doubt anyone will be able to do that. Good luck though.

« Reply #155 on: May 28, 2012, 05:47:53 PM »

cosmicsecret

• Discourse Lover
  • Manipulator
That´s just funny and painfull to witness.
I mean come on gimme a break....100USD for a White Monarch deck....ARE YOU NUTS?
Seriously....2nd market sellers pushing the value of these releases into abnormal dimensions.
Maybe 20USD would be justified for staying awake and hunting but 100+ USD  ::) ...jeez you people dont work hard enough for your money eh? :D

Currently waiting for those decks being released :
- Seasons [Primavera / Seronda]  / Aether [Vortex] / Bicycle [Actuators] / Mana [Oracle] / The Blue Crown - [Altruism] / Encarded [Tendril]

« Reply #156 on: May 28, 2012, 05:59:14 PM »

vmagic

The problem with resellers is there are always some fools who are willing to pay so much for a deck of cards, I know i've done it once or twice at least. Certainly glad it won't be the case this time although I know there are many people who will not be able to get these. Anyway the answer is simple, just tell those greedy resellers - NO THANKS!!! And if they can't sell their decks for $100 or $50 or $25 then they will be forced to sell them for less or not sell them at all. I guess ultimately we control the price but deciding whether or not we are willing to pay that much for a deck of cards.

« Reply #157 on: May 29, 2012, 12:56:44 AM »

wiepie

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:
T11 answer on the question on will these be the only 500 that they will be releasing?

theory11 ‎ - There will for sure be more opportunities in the future. Most of which far less than 500 decks, but we increased the size of the release window this week to make up for our server issues last week! - //

Good luck Re-seller.... sell it before the price dropped when they make much more release in the future

« Reply #158 on: May 29, 2012, 02:06:16 AM »

Atheosile

• Elite Member

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:
I got 4 decks of White Monarchs on the first pre-sale

« Reply #159 on: May 29, 2012, 02:06:59 AM »

Atheosile

• Elite Member

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:
T11 answer on the question on will these be the only 500 that they will be releasing?

theory11 ‎ - There will for sure be more opportunities in the future. Most of which far less than 500 decks, but we increased the size of the release window this week to make up for our server issues last week! - //

Good luck Re-seller.... sell it before the price dropped when they make much more release in the future

...And they say these are the next White  Cent's....Bitch, please...

« Reply #160 on: May 29, 2012, 03:46:57 AM »

securechanger

good news  :o

« Reply #161 on: May 29, 2012, 10:44:45 AM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:

...And they say these are the next White  Cent's....Bitch, please...
Exactly. Instead of making a fake rare release so resellers can make huge profits and normal collectors will suffer, why not just make it a bit bigger release? If you want to give decks away for contests and stuff, why not make a deck with similar properties to the LTD?

« Reply #162 on: May 29, 2012, 02:07:22 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
So I just realized that at 11 am I am in lunch..... where I can use my iPhone..... lunch ends at 11:05.... this will be close.....
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #163 on: May 29, 2012, 02:28:26 PM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:
I think the $99 Buy It Now.. is crazy.

Well.. I posted a one-day auction for one WM on ebay for a starting price of 99 cents.  No reserve.

I opened it worldwide sale.

if anyone is interested...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251073897781
  I was the featured collector on UC for May/June, check it out: http://bit.ly/UC_MyCollection

Also, follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BicyclePlayingCards

« Reply #164 on: May 29, 2012, 08:36:56 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
So I just realized that at 11 am I am in lunch..... where I can use my iPhone..... lunch ends at 11:05.... this will be close.....

When is lunch 5 minutes, mine are nearly half an hour!
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #165 on: May 29, 2012, 09:02:25 PM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

Typo I think.

However, I think it's better to use laptop cause iPhone is slower.
You gotta be fast.

« Reply #166 on: May 29, 2012, 09:55:10 PM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:

Kind of off topic, but he never stated when his lunch started, just that it ends and 11am is within his lunch period.

/Off topic
 ;)

« Reply #167 on: May 30, 2012, 01:22:36 AM »

jmrock

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity
It's funny all of the Monarch bashing that's gone on here over the last months... I remember just about a month ago, defending the Monarch along with J&T to a whole lot of haters... Now you drank the Kool Aid and need a White Monarch as well??? May I just say.............Whack...  In addition, rather disrespectful and atrocious asking $249 per deck, but if anyone wants to release one to me for a bit more of a respectful number, I'll pay... PM me with a cash offer or a trade... Lots of nice things Vintage and Modern... Thanks, J.

« Reply #168 on: May 30, 2012, 02:14:59 AM »

Joker and the Thief

• Discourse Deity
  • Joker and the Thief Playing Cards

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
It's funny all of the Monarch bashing that's gone on here over the last months... I remember just about a month ago, defending the Monarch along with J&T to a whole lot of haters... Now you drank the Kool Aid and need a White Monarch as well??? May I just say.............Whack...  In addition, rather disrespectful and atrocious asking $249 per deck, but if anyone wants to release one to me for a bit more of a respectful number, I'll pay... PM me with a cash offer or a trade... Lots of nice things Vintage and Modern... Thanks, J.

It is kinda ironic that most people here hate the monarchs and yet they are fussing over the white version. Still, I think both decks look amazing and the white will most likely perform as well as the last if not the same. Which is good.
Joker and the Thief

Instagram.com/jokerandthethiefplayingcards

Limited quantities of Joker and the Thief Playing Cards available now! http://amzn.com/B016T869S8

« Reply #169 on: May 30, 2012, 12:33:57 PM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen

It is kinda ironic that most people here hate the monarchs and yet they are fussing over the white version. Still, I think both decks look amazing and the white will most likely perform as well as the last if not the same. Which is good.
i hate the look of the normal monarchs but i like the feel of it .. i personally think the gold monarchs look awesome .. and the reason why i like the white monarchs is partly because it is very rare and the back design ,which is why i will put them up directly from the website and not from reseller
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 12:34:59 PM by Jin Jian »

« Reply #170 on: May 30, 2012, 08:10:13 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
It's amazing how the change of the colors really change the whole look of the deck! I don't like the look of the regular monarchs but I love the look of the white ones!

« Reply #171 on: June 01, 2012, 11:03:19 AM »

Siegismyname

• Discourse Deity
  • Food. Magic. Music
502 bad gateway yet again  >:(

« Reply #172 on: June 01, 2012, 11:06:49 AM »

Paul Carpenter

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Extraordinaire
  • Encarded makes custom playing cards.

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
They are really having a problem with this aren't they? Disappointing.
Paul Carpenter
Designer - http://encarded.com

Tendril Ascendant & Nightfall  /  Standards /  Chancellor, Zenith, Deco, Aurum, Tendril: Sold Out

« Reply #173 on: June 01, 2012, 11:15:04 AM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty
Sigh..........why why why : (
- Adam

« Reply #174 on: June 01, 2012, 11:17:51 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
i gto 3 deck in my cart but i cant check out .. any body want the link of the page?