You are Here:
Theory11 releases

Author (Read 5578 times)

Theory11 releases
« on: June 22, 2012, 11:01:35 AM »

MSimonart

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
Theory 11 just released 4 new decks packaged as one order: The Bicycle Heritage Series (= four Historic Backs)

• Acorn
  • Lotus
  • Nautic
  • Automobile

These will be featured in a vintage banknote-style bag made of 100% natural and biodegradable jute twine.
Limited to 5000 sets

Along with these, they're releasing the expected: Rapture and Insane. Two incredible effects, certainly worth looking at.

I think The Heritage Series are a very good idea. I Love the side of the box, with the big bicycle letters. I'll certainly pick up a serie.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 11:31:28 AM by Simonart »

Re: Theory11 releases
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 11:26:52 AM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
Do you think each deck counts as a separate product?
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 11:33:00 AM »

MSimonart

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
Well asuming there isn't anything new, I guess so. They maybe overhyped the fact they had '6' new releases. Saying '3' would have been better, but I like these decks, so no problem

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 11:34:36 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
i thought that they will be releasing 6 release that is by them .. but turn out to be 4 of the products were not ...

the heritage series is already available just that it is not available through their website .. and since there were sold as a set shouldn't that be consider as 1 release ?

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 11:37:54 AM »

Siegismyname

• Discourse Deity
  • Food. Magic. Music
Do you think each deck counts as a separate product?
I suppose so. Those decks were the items hinted that were not seen for a century.

On the other hand, but a monarch in a bottle and get another white monarch an an uncut on the house. How cool is that? (remember not to apply the discount code though). In a seperate order, buy a t-shirt and Andy Nymans's Insane to go with it and get another white monarch. Those are just some great deals I figured while surfing the site.

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 11:41:59 AM »

MSimonart

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
There has been white monarch uncut sheets available, but they're already sold out. Have they really being selling these?

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 11:45:49 AM »

MSimonart

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
And there is some sort of a glitch. You recieve white monarchs with every order, and you recieve a white uncut sheet with every order above 50 dollar. I'm gonna ask them if it's a glitch, or if it's really so...

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 11:54:40 AM »

Siegismyname

• Discourse Deity
  • Food. Magic. Music
And there is some sort of a glitch. You recieve white monarchs with every order, and you recieve a white uncut sheet with every order above 50 dollar. I'm gonna ask them if it's a glitch, or if it's really so...
You must be seeing things.

On a side note here's how you can 'obtain' some white monarchs. http://media.theory11.com/6835-Cleaning-my-Monarchs-

And where is christen and exposé?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 11:57:02 AM by Siegismyname »

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 11:56:19 AM »

MSimonart

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
Well, I have nothing in my cart and it says i get a free white monarch, and when I have above 50 in my chart it says I have both monarchs and uncut

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 12:07:01 PM »

Siegismyname

• Discourse Deity
  • Food. Magic. Music
If that's the case you should check out and get the free WM or better still get your cart to 50 and get the uncut as well

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2012, 12:38:03 PM »

Paul Carpenter

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Extraordinaire
  • Encarded makes custom playing cards.

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
While I'd like a White Monarch there is simply not $50 worth of stuff that I could use. Nothing is really of interest in the shippable product category. I guess that means a Monarch is just not worth $50 in my eyes. Oh well.
Paul Carpenter
Designer - http://encarded.com

Tendril Ascendant & Nightfall  /  Standards /  Chancellor, Zenith, Deco, Aurum, Tendril: Sold Out

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2012, 01:00:34 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
They said they'd have enough uncuts all day, but they are already out of them. Cheap theory11. Real cheap.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2012, 01:20:33 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
They said they'd have enough uncuts all day, but they are already out of them. Cheap theory11. Real cheap.

What can you expect though. Theory11 had to make the sheets somewhat rarer than the deck, and I would say that they only had about 100 in circulation if they only last an hour and a half. Although the uncut didn't last all day, I have confidence that the deck may. At the beginning of the event, they had to of had at least 400 deck left if they started selling 500.
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2012, 01:30:41 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:

What can you expect though. Theory11 had to make the sheets somewhat rarer than the deck, and I would say that they only had about 100 in circulation if they only last an hour and a half. Although the uncut didn't last all day, I have confidence that the deck may. At the beginning of the event, they had to of had at least 400 deck left if they started selling 500.

I know, but the annoying part is I had everything in my cart and had an uncut included. I decided to go ahead and add something else since I figured I had enough time, but then they sell out, and I'm left with nothing. Its just irritating because the statement "they will most likely be around all day" gave me false hope that I had enough time to go back and add some more products.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2012, 01:47:00 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I skipped the new releases but I do have a white monarch deck and uncut sheet on its way to me!

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2012, 02:11:26 PM »

MSimonart

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
I'm sorry for you loldudex. I think Theory11 did a couple of faults with what they said before their releases. They should not be as mysterious. I think they did that because of the fact that people wouldn't think they had to be quick to have the uncuts. That way there wouldn't be to much demand, and they could handel it. But as always, be quick no matter what. Just assume that there aren't as much as they say. I have been able to get one uncut, and I'm very happy for that. I'm sorry for the ones who weren't able to snap one. I do understand that people could get confused, and think there would be enough for 12 hours. I was too. I think I got one of the last 5 uncut sheets, cause just after my order, they said they where sold out so... Better luck next time loldudex =)

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2012, 02:48:14 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
I find it very misleading that they say 6 releases when in fact it is really 3. Or 4 if we count the WM uncuts. I love the look of the Heritage series, but since we can only buy them as a group, they really only count as 1 release IMO. These releases all look very cool though, and despite them selling out of uncuts, their deal is pretty nice.

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2012, 04:44:53 PM »

Billywiz

• Elite Member
I was about to put an order in, untill I looked at the shipping cost. The cheapest shipping price to Canada was $39.00  :o Oh well so much for the WM deck, I'll pass on this release.

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2012, 05:13:09 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
If anyone picks up some extra Heritage series decks, I would be happy to trade with you. Check the link in my signature to see which decks I have for trade. Thx!
Also, the two tricks look so visual and insane... I'm bewildered.

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2012, 06:23:49 PM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:
I was about to put an order in, untill I looked at the shipping cost. The cheapest shipping price to Canada was $39.00  :o Oh well so much for the WM deck, I'll pass on this release.

Billy

what did you have in your cart?????
I had a brick of cards.. and my shipping was 15.55

CBJ  (the other Oshawa guy)
  I was the featured collector on UC for May/June, check it out: http://bit.ly/UC_MyCollection

Also, follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BicyclePlayingCards

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2012, 06:30:45 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
I shipped to Canada for $11
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2012, 10:27:50 PM »

jmrock

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity
Well I picked up a White Monarch for $70 (1 Deck for $70)  and now I picked one up along with eight heritage decks and two sentinels decks for $58 with shipping (11 Decks for $58)... Go figure... Serves me right... Anyone know where I can get some patience?  It would save me quite a bit of money... By the way... I'm probably going to be selling the T11 Brown Acorns with the original deck of Brown Acorns... etc... I think that would make for a great collectible... The original decks along with the reprints... What do you think?

EDIT: If anyone from T11 reads this, I just want to say thank you... You didn't need to do this, but the fact that you did is very honorable and I have a newfound respect for your company... I feel it's the best $58 I've spent in a very long time and you made my day... Again, Thanks... -J.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 10:30:21 PM by jmrock »

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2012, 02:08:33 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
i thought that they will be releasing 6 release that is by them .. but turn out to be 4 of the products were not ...

the heritage series is already available just that it is not available through their website .. and since there were sold as a set shouldn't that be consider as 1 release ?

You do realize that these aren't the same as the ones that came out for that warehouse store around the holidays, right?  These are the THIRD batch of Heritage Series decks to come out, while that was the SECOND batch.  The first batch had only red and blue decks with a less attractive box design.

A quick Google search showed me that T11 is the only shop carrying this set.  Get 'em while they last!

I'm thinking this is a result of the working relationship T11 has with USPC.  I wouldn't be surprised it USPC offered to buy the company!  They're practically in bed with each other as it is.

And I agree that counting this set as four releases is somewhat deceptive, but T11's not exactly known for UNDERHYPING their products, are they?  :))
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 02:10:30 AM by Don Boyer »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2012, 08:09:16 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts

• YouTube:
Don, I actually also just realized that this isn't the same Heritage Series. I've also noticed they all are numbered by design. However, the numbers don't seem to have any connection with each other. Do you know anything about that?

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2012, 11:37:19 PM »

K

• Discourse Veteran
  • Card for me maybe?
The time when I ordered stated that the White Monarch Uncuts were sold out but the silly me forgot to use the discount code so I contact them and sorted out. The complications in between lead me to confirm with them whether or not I would be receiving them and they say yes my order would have both the sheet and deck. So there might be hope for those like me?  :)
Stalking the forums, I'm in that corner!