You are Here:
[Sale] Whole Collection

Author (Read 794 times)

[Sale] Whole Collection
« on: June 25, 2012, 07:54:29 AM »

MSimonart

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
Hello, I'm selling my full collection. I can't handle it anymore. I'm mainly aiming for people in Europe, because I live in Belgium. But I do ship worldwide. I will put up some pics, if anything interests you, pm me and I will give you the price. I will maybe be making a list of all decks and all prices, but I haven't enough time right now. But this weekend, it will be coming.

In the Variety box, there are some rare decks like Ltd, v6 and if an octopus could palm, but like I said, I will make a detailed list this weekend. If anything interests you, shoot!

PS: I have 2 ebay auctions going on.
White Monarchs Deck + Uncut Sheet
JAQK Cellars v1 Set

Re: [Sale] Whole Collection
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 09:53:05 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Sorry to hear you're bailing out.  Is it a cash issue?  If not, you should just sit on it for a while and see if your feelings change.  It can only appreciate in value, right?
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 10:00:19 AM »

Siegismyname

• Discourse Deity
  • Food. Magic. Music
I can't seem to see the pics. :(

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 11:08:45 AM »

MSimonart

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
Sorry to hear you're bailing out.  Is it a cash issue?  If not, you should just sit on it for a while and see if your feelings change.  It can only appreciate in value, right?

Oh man, I would soooo hope I had enough money. But I haven't. I just love playing cards. I love them! I really can't imagine me without it. I'll stay on the forums, and I'll maybe be picking up a few decks I have money again, but now I haven't so I have to sell them. I'm so desperate. I would love to keep them all. I would buy all the cards in the world if I could.

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 03:33:16 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
I'm sorry to hear about you having to clear out your collection. Hopefully, you have some rare decks that you can sell for quite a bit of money. I wish you luck, and hope you will stay on these forums.

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 06:30:08 PM »

MSimonart

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
I'm sorry guys, but I'll have to cancel this sale. It's just to hard for me to sell all these items. I'm very sorry for all those who wanted to get one, but I will be selling them in the future maybe. For now, It's just to complicated... Extremely sorry