NEW DECK - Red Jaqk deck

Author (Read 15647 times)

NEW DECK - Red Jaqk deck
« on: July 13, 2012, 11:20:00 AM »

john

• cham cham cham
  • Frequent Flyer
  • "Shh don't wake the bitches" - Zimos
It seems Theory 11 is reprinting the Jaqk deck in red. Don't know how i feel about this. Seems lazy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWFurjnH0-A&feature=g-u-u

5:30 in this video is where you can see it.
"I got my people, watching the corners, letting me know where the bitches are." - Zimos

Re: NEW DECK - Red Jaqk deck
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 11:54:28 AM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
My mouth is foaming. You guys have no idea how much I want these.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 01:11:17 PM »

Aaron

• Haven Citizen

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Ahhh, My wallet is going to kill me  ::)
People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Today I found something that reminded me of you. But don't worry I flushed and everything went back to normal.

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 01:20:07 PM »

Paul Carpenter

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Extraordinaire
  • Encarded makes custom playing cards.

• Facebook:

• Kickstarter:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Admittedly they do look nice, the box with all that shiny red foil is pretty cool but aren't people tired of taking decks and just changing the palette and calling it amazing? I heard about them this morning and was excited at first thinking it was an all new deck, since the first one had some great design. Just a color change though, meh.
Paul Carpenter
Designer - http://encarded.com

Tendril Ascendant & Nightfall  /  Standards /  Chancellor, Zenith, Deco, Aurum, Tendril: Sold Out

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 01:29:08 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
Although I do hate color swaps, I love the Jaqk deck to no end and since I love this deck so much, there's no chance I will pass these bad-boys up  8)
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2012, 01:30:23 PM »

cosmicsecret

• Discourse Lover
  • Manipulator
not only yours....oh man!
Bicycle Asura / Blue Tune / WHite Lions Series B and Split Spades Silver / Red JAQK / etc...
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Currently waiting for those decks being released :
- Seasons [Primavera / Seronda]  / Aether [Vortex] / Bicycle [Actuators] / Mana [Oracle] / The Blue Crown - [Altruism] / Encarded [Tendril]

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2012, 02:01:20 PM »

MSimonart

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
Bicycle Asura / Blue Tune / WHite Lions Series B and Split Spades Silver / Red JAQK / etc...
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Bicycle steampunk, archangels, leaf back, Hornet, ellusionist black friday etc...

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2012, 02:12:10 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I missed out on the original JAQK decks from T11, and I absolutely LOVE the design of them, so I will definitely get a bunch of these!

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2012, 03:11:59 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Bicycle steampunk, archangels, leaf back, Hornet, ellusionist black friday etc...
Plus all the kickstarter decks, the rebels coming up, a new E deck...

On a side note, I find the look very appealing to me, especially since I traded my only JAQK deck away. At this speed however, soon enough the only way to get our hands on all the decks released by USPCC will be by putting all of them in a collectif place and share them. Shucks. :P (My usual optimism)

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2012, 05:50:26 PM »

Emmanuel

• Discourse Veteran

• Facebook:
I will most certainly get the Red JAQK's. I love the JAQK Cellars deck and I'm a fan of the design group behind it, Hatch Design (they also created the Sentinels deck).
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 06:02:12 PM by Ncyclopedia »

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2012, 05:56:26 PM »

MSimonart

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
being the owner of the first two editions, i can't miss these ones, just to add to my collection. I find them beautifull, though not really great for magic use. They are a bit too distracting...

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2012, 06:04:27 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
If there is around 5000 printed, how long do you think they will last? I will be away from any technology and I really want atleast a brick or two (not for resale but personal use).
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2012, 07:05:41 PM »

Knobz1

• Discourse Royalty
If there is around 5000 printed, how long do you think they will last? I will be away from any technology and I really want atleast a brick or two (not for resale but personal use).
If 5000 are printed.............I have a feeling these will last a lot longer than people might think. 
- Adam

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2012, 07:18:09 PM »

Joker and the Thief

• Discourse Deity
  • Joker and the Thief Playing Cards

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Mmmm its nice, the old one feels calm, placid and elegant. The new one is the same but looks although it's got attitude, I'm going to make your hands bleed from hour and hours of usage! The red gives it this new aura! no, ok...  ;)
Joker and the Thief

Instagram.com/jokerandthethiefplayingcards

Limited quantities of Joker and the Thief Playing Cards available now! http://amzn.com/B016T869S8

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2012, 07:43:55 PM »

NathanCanadas

• King of Hearts
  • Check out my sales post in my signature!

• YouTube:
If 5000 are printed.............I have a feeling these will last a lot longer than people might think.
I would actually disagree. I don't think these will last 48 hours.

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2012, 07:54:25 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
I would actually disagree. I don't think these will last 48 hours.

Well I get back at 11am on Saturday so it will be pretty close. I so hope I can make it!
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2012, 08:48:34 PM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
I might get them, I like the JAQK but need to  get a clip to protect them so I can use them outside of my house. lol
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2012, 09:45:30 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
I don't think these will last very long. it won't be an instant sell out but it won't be there for more than 2 days IMO

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2012, 11:55:21 PM »

anep21

• Elite Member
is there any chance it won't be limited? at least not 5000 limited. i have to save my money for split spades

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2012, 12:16:58 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
is there any chance it won't be limited? at least not 5000 limited. i have to save my money for split spades

Guys, remember one thing with T11 - they DO make reprints of their decks.  Black Stingers, Propaganda and who knows what else.  I have no freakin' clue why they don't sell them on their own site, but they do make them.  The blue JAQK deck is still for sale at the JACK Cellars winery!  I'd be amazed if they didn't carry the red one when it's released.

I'm so glad I don't buy decks advertising alcohol or tobacco products...
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2012, 06:07:19 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
I'm going to buy a TON (hopefully around 30 of they cost $4.95 like their predecessors) to use as my everyday decks (once again, I'm not trying to hoard them for myself and sell them when they are worth 2-3 times as much, I just love the look of the JAQK cards), and after this, I'm going to go on hiatus from purchasing cards for a while (except for White Lions v2 and Silver Split Spades).  I haven't made any big purchases since Magic-Con v2, and I feel that I am finally grasping the concept that I can't own every deck, so I will just start buying what I really enjoy, and hopefully everything else will fall into place collection wise.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2012, 06:14:34 PM »

MSimonart

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
I think I'm going to begin with this concept too. Only buying the decks I really like. Not all decks that loog ok for me... :) So,  I'm certainly gonna get some jaqk's, but after that. They do look awesome. My only problem is that I think every deck looks really good, that's often my problem. I like them all... :) Still, will consider reducing my collection.

Maybe I missed it, but will there be any difference from the standard JAQK except for the colour?

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2012, 06:33:54 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
I think I'm going to begin with this concept too. Only buying the decks I really like. Not all decks that loog ok for me... :) So,  I'm certainly gonna get some jaqk's, but after that. They do look awesome. My only problem is that I think every deck looks really good, that's often my problem. I like them all... :) Still, will consider reducing my collection.

Maybe I missed it, but will there be any difference from the standard JAQK except for the colour?

So far, no information has been released about that, but considering the box is exactly the same (besides color), I figure the deck will be just a simple palate swap from the current JAQK decks, just utilizing the metallic red ink that is prevalent on their "Titanium Series".
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2012, 08:12:27 PM »

redtank151

• True Member
  • Something Funny here

• YouTube:
I've never touched a JAQK deck before, I don't have one so getting a change to get the red JAQK is actually great for me.
Something even more funny here

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2012, 10:37:11 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
These look AMAZING!
The red that they used is my favorite color and it looks like such a rich color! It also looks like there is metallic ink.