ORNATE Amethyst and Emerald

Author (Read 8947 times)

Re: ORNATE Amethyst and Emerald
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2013, 11:12:33 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Thanks Randy.

Don, no kidding. Thaks for once again being the master of the obvious, and true to your normal "critical of everyone else" nature. I apologize for not asking my question in more simpler terms for you but then again, it wasn't directed to you, unless you speak on behalf of Randy.

My intent was to make sure that he had enough of all colors to keep the store open until then. He could have 3 of each color and while his intent would be to keep it open until the end of March, he might very well run out of stock before then. If his reply was "Yes, I have plenty of stock to supply me until then", then I could put off a purchase until later in the month with some confidence that there would be a good chance that he would still have stock at that point and time.

You have to admit, your statement above is much more informative than "Randy, so we can still order the S & S deck boxes until then?," especially considering that two posts earlier Randy stated his store would remain open until the end of March...  I had images in my mind of a humorous response from Randy along the lines of "No, you can't, but everyone else can!," or "No, I'm hoarding those for the zombie apocalypse - it's not like I'll need money after then anyway, right?"  Perhaps next time I will toss in a :)) to indicate the less-than-serious nature in which the comment was written.  Until then, relax and laugh a little, bro!  :))
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2013, 10:56:23 PM »

S.C.

• Forum Regular
got my decks today from HOPC! they are beautiful. Way to go randy, to everyone else that hasn't bought them yet...buy them, photos don't do em' justice!

I salute you Randy on once again a job well done!  :D

« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2013, 09:52:08 PM »

Michael

• Discourse Royalty
  • Ugh, I wish I had money for THAT deck!
I received an email from HOPC 20 minutes ago as of this post. Only 25 of each color!

"We've gotten tons of great comments about the beautifully detailed artwork on the new ORNATE Decks. These incredible decks sold out ultra fast when we released them earlier this month.

Today we're offering ORNATE Amethyst and Emerald uncut sheets so you can enjoy the beautiful style of the deck all the time! Like all of our sheets, these were pulled straight
off the printing presses at USPC and are not posters or replications. You're getting an authentic, uncut sheet that was saved before being cut into a deck. These sheets are highly prized by collectors around the world - and once they're gone, they're gone. Get them HERE."

Link: http://houseofplayingcards.com/playing-cards/uncut-sheets.html
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 09:56:27 PM by Michael »
"The magician takes the ordinary something and makes it do something extraordinary. Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled."

« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2013, 11:40:18 PM »

RandyButterfield

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Royalty

• Twitter:

Thanks for posting the uncuts link Michael. I love the photos the guys at HOPC take!!

It's also the last week I'll keep the Midnight Big Cartel store open (original 4 Brick Boxes).

Thanks, Randy

« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2013, 11:45:53 PM »

Michael

• Discourse Royalty
  • Ugh, I wish I had money for THAT deck!

Thanks for posting the uncuts link Michael. I love the photos the guys at HOPC take!!

It's also the last week I'll keep the Midnight Big Cartel store open (original 4 Brick Boxes).

Thanks, Randy

Hey the cards are beautiful! The uncuts do them justice for sure and so do these pictures HOPC took.
"The magician takes the ordinary something and makes it do something extraordinary. Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled."

« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2013, 09:51:02 AM »

BiggerDee

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Deity
In for cards, in for uncuts.

I swear, if Randy and Paul (Encarded) keep releasing designs of the same caliber that they have been in the past, I will be in the poor house in no time!! I just can't resist buying them, and probably far more of them than I should!! :-)