Author (Read 14792 times)

Re: CREEPY deck..., THIS IS IT !!! :D
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2013, 02:19:33 PM »

nosejam

• Newcomer
Live once again...Is this the 4th time? hehehe

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2104052526/bicycle-creepy-playing-cards

It is being released by the company behind The Haunted Deck:

We are excited to announce that we have purchased the rights of the Creepy Playing Cards by Xtu Productions designed by Johnny Whaam. When we first saw this deck, we were very impressed with the detail of the art work, especially the court cards. Surprisingly to us this deck has failed twice on Kickstarter. We decided to purchase this design and have it printed by USPCC featuring the Bicycle Brand. We are also printing Johnny original UN-branded tuck case as a limited edition deck. We will only print 1000 of these limited edition decks and they will be numbered 1-1000. These decks have already been approved by USPCC and will be printed with a release date of early March 2014.

Why Creepy? I wanted to create beautiful :) creepy monsters, 12 of them...and put them on card faces. But why? I love horrors, it's a challenge for me to see how creepy my imagination can be in this art field,...I decided to put it on paper and show what I got to you. What you see here is the maximum of scary/creepy graphic art I can come up with. All original creatures, all hand drawn.

All 12 court cards are carefully designed to have that regular court card feel. Aces, same thing..., classic feel with creepy artwork.