You are Here:
[eBay] My entire collection for med school :( DAVID BLAINE VARIETY BOX INCLUDED

Author (Read 1229 times)

Fallen_Angel_of_Luck

• Elite Member
Hi guys I'm Joel
I have been collecting cards for over two years and as much as I love my cards and magic I also love the field of medicine more and have decided to make the decision of changing my career. This means I am relocating and also i have very expensive college fees unfortunately. It would be a great help if you were interested in my entire collection. My collection includes a david blaine variety box (1 of the 250 available in the world)

here is the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=321245589770

I know postage to america seems ridiculous at around 150 but it is very heavy the boxes and AUSPOST is a complete ripoff unfortunately.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me on
Fallen_angel_ol@hotmail.com

card list:

DAVID BLAINE VARIETY BOX IN THE ORIGINAL SHOEBOX (only 250 worldwide)
White and Black Arcane
Black Crown decks x 12
Blue tune deck x 2
V3 Both Smoke and Mirror
V5
V6
Karnival
Ask Alexander
Infinity
Propaganda 909 edition
JAQK cellars
Whiteknuckle
Expert at the card table
LTD red edition
Sentinels
Fultons clip joint
Monarch
Aristocrat linen Red and Blue
seasons Primavera and seronda 1st edition
Tendril
Hope for Japan

Bicycle cards:
Tragic Royalty
Revision
125 year anniversary
BearBrick
White Ghost
Black Rider
Karnival dose
Multicolour
Stickman
Black Ghost 1st Edition

Bee Cards:
Standard index Blue and Red
Brown jumbo index
Bee acorn back black
Bee stinger back

Tally Ho Red blue circle and Red blue fan backs

Fred

• Discourse Lover
  • Dis legit binnis
Hey buddy, sorry to hear you're leaving the hobby. Best of luck in Med school!

I'm located in Australia too, AUSPOST isnt such a bitch interstate =p I'd love to pick up some of your single decks if possible.

Send me a pm (:

Alex, stop fucking with my name you phegget. xx

Jonathan

• Forum Regular
Hey buddy, sorry to hear you're leaving the hobby. Best of luck in Med school!

I'm located in Australia too, AUSPOST isnt such a bitch interstate =p I'd love to pick up some of your single decks if possible.

Send me a pm (:

Auspost is still expensive interstate compared to America haha, especially for anything more than a brick.
I emailed him and Joel isn't interested in selling single decks; I think he wants an easy offload in one go sort of deal - I suggested he may have an easier time finding buyers for single decks though.

Nurul

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Extraordinaire
Yup, same. He wants to offload it all in one go. That's gona be tough (especially $2000 for the collection)
If you change your mind, you have potential buyers here for single decks :)
SHOGUN Playing Cards coming soon to Kickstarter
snapchat: nurul.alam
https://www.instagram.com/ti.walker/ for updates on the project :)

10ofclubs

• Discourse Veteran
Yup, same. He wants to offload it all in one go. That's gona be tough (especially $2000 for the collection)

Two grand!? There's no way. I might pay a few hundred, but there's no way he's going to get two thousand. Do the retail prices even add up to the much?

Anthony

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Haven Citizen
  • Growing old is Mandatory, Growing up is optional

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

Two grand!? There's no way. I might pay a few hundred, but there's no way he's going to get two thousand. Do the retail prices even add up to the much?

I was wondering that same thing but not 100% on some of the costs of certain items in his collection, that being said, that's a big nut! You shrink you buyer pool to a select few, and those select few probably could buy the decks on their own if they can swing 2K on this collection. I know where he's coming from though, much easier, less headache, etc...
But he would fair better as everyone has been saying, breaking the collection down and going from there, or make smaller "Bundles". If I came across the right bundle and the price was fair I would be more inclined to pick them up and save on the hunting.

In the end, his collection, he can do it the way he feels is best. I wish him luck  :)

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Guys, I generally ask that the cross-talk be kept only to serious buyers in the STISO.  You wouldn't want someone doing it to your sale or eBay thread, right?
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

10ofclubs

• Discourse Veteran
Guys, I generally ask that the cross-talk be kept only to serious buyers in the STISO.  You wouldn't want someone doing it to your sale or eBay thread, right?

Well since we were discussing the price which was not mentioned in the original post (at least that I saw), I figured it was fair game. And I think that I'm a "serious buyer", since I would consider purchasing if I knew what the cost was.

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:

Well since we were discussing the price which was not mentioned in the original post (at least that I saw), I figured it was fair game. And I think that I'm a "serious buyer", since I would consider purchasing if I knew what the cost was.

It's on the eBay page for the auction.  Starting bid is AU$500, with a "Buy It Now" of AU$2,000.  The Aussie dollar trades pretty close to 1-for-1 with the US dollar most of the time, even closer than the Canadian dollar does.  I'd consider bidding if I had the scratch.  So - that in your price range?  :))
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 09:56:59 AM by Don Boyer »
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/