You are Here:
Care package for the troops

Author (Read 430 times)

Care package for the troops
« on: December 11, 2013, 08:46:34 AM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
So I recently was thinking of doing a big care package for the troops. I am trying to do this last minute because I have been busy and just remember this. If anyone here would like to ship something to me or directly to them let me know and I can let you know how you can help. I am wanting to show the troops that we support and them and trying to brighten their holidays.

ALSO: I have just found out you could order directly from walmart and have them ship it to me or his base for me to add to the package/him to receive, if you wished.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 09:00:15 AM by John B. »
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.

Re: Care package for the troops
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 07:08:23 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
So I recently was thinking of doing a big care package for the troops. I am trying to do this last minute because I have been busy and just remember this. If anyone here would like to ship something to me or directly to them let me know and I can let you know how you can help. I am wanting to show the troops that we support and them and trying to brighten their holidays.

ALSO: I have just found out you could order directly from walmart and have them ship it to me or his base for me to add to the package/him to receive, if you wished.

Whose base?  You mention a "him" without actually identifying who "he" is.

Slow down, take a deep breath, exhale - then please explain the details of what you'd like to accomplish and how.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

Re: Care package for the troops
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 08:17:57 PM »

John B.

• Don't you have work you should be doing? We are watching you.
  • Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
I have a friend who is deployed over in Afghanistan, I am wanting to send a care package to him and the over troops. I apologize for lack of information I posted this after work and before I got any sleep. I am hoping to ship as much as I can in a big package as a show of support and a happy holidays to them. I am getting people from my church and work to help if they can and I figured I would mention it here with you guys in case anyone wanted to help.
Do you guys even read this? Like I could have the meaning of life here and I doubt you would know it.