Author (Read 48277 times)

Re: NEW DECK- Black Crown Deck
« Reply #200 on: December 07, 2011, 02:42:18 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
I'm okay of waiting.
I ordered from T11 on black Friday too, and they having shipped mine yet because their tally ho just gone out of stock. They said it would be soon.
And D&D said they will ship fulton's on 5 Dec, but I havn't get any shipping confirmation too.
So, waiting for another package is okay.

« Reply #201 on: December 07, 2011, 03:34:57 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I'm okay of waiting.
I ordered from T11 on black Friday too, and they having shipped mine yet because their tally ho just gone out of stock. They said it would be soon.
And D&D said they will ship fulton's on 5 Dec, but I havn't get any shipping confirmation too.

I hear ya Phantom. I'm waiting on these, the americana deck, the revision 1 deck, the decks I ordered from the discourse holiday sale! Lots of waiting!! But it's all good haha. The only deck I know has shipped is the white arrcos haha
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

« Reply #202 on: December 07, 2011, 07:44:12 AM »

john

• cham cham cham
  • Frequent Flyer
  • "Shh don't wake the bitches" - Zimos
I'm okay of waiting.

Dan and dave are shipping the week of the 5th, and i contacted customer service for an exact date and it is from today on they should be shipping.
"I got my people, watching the corners, letting me know where the bitches are." - Zimos

« Reply #203 on: December 07, 2011, 11:02:08 AM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
I know it's crazy, I order something the Sunday after Black Friday, and I've already gotten it in the mail. As where with the Black Crowns, I haven't even gotten my shipping confirmation yet. What is up? They should do what Alex is doing, taking one order at a time and get quickly through it. And why are they choosing to move to a new warehouse how, I dont't really think this is the best time.

12 days and counting.
"The word impossible is reserved for those without an imagination." - Arvind

http://www.youtube.com/user/KPopFever605

« Reply #204 on: December 07, 2011, 11:04:33 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
black crown shipping confirmation i also haven receive but they ask me about my t-shirt size

« Reply #205 on: December 07, 2011, 10:38:29 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds
  • The original long haired boy.

• YouTube:
My Arrco's have shipped, but still no word on the Black Crown Decks.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #206 on: December 07, 2011, 10:52:05 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:

LOL, i really think something fishy is happening, this so far to me is their first flub they made, I hope they don't do this again. So much for putting first customers first.

« Reply #207 on: December 07, 2011, 11:00:03 PM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:

LOL, i really think something fishy is happening, this so far to me is their first flub they made, I hope they don't do this again. So much for putting first customers first.

My only logical guess is that although The Blue Crown was selling them, maybe NYMP was holding onto those decks and shipping them through their warehouse.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #208 on: December 07, 2011, 11:16:44 PM »

alexpandrea

• Newcomer
Hey!

There is no easy way to explain why it is taking so long to process these orders. There were a lot of problems that we weren't ready for, and yes this was our fault - we are manually putting each order back in (mainly the black crown orders since those were the orders that got messed up), refunding people where needed for shipping costs, adding t-shirt sizes to the orders, etc- this is why those orders are taking longer than others. We are a very small team and working non-stop. We moved to a new warehouse to handle the amount of orders placed. All that plus taking care of other orders (cyber monday, etc) make it very hard to catch up quickly - I hope everyone can somewhat understand. Other sites (as mentioned above) still have no shipped some orders also WITHOUT having any problems.

Anywayssss, enough crying from me - on to the good news? Ok...

The good news is that we ALWAYS put the customers first - we always listen to your feedback and needs. We never planned on printing v2 edition of the Crown Deck, but so many people wanted to actually use these cards so we decided to make them and give everyone a chance. So here we are again, where The Blue Crown wants every single customer to be happy ...so what are we going to do?...We are going to give EVERYONE who purchased a Black Crown Deck on Black Friday and is still waiting for their order one FREE Black Crown Deck in their order. That's right...one extra deck absolutely on us to say thank you for the patience!

There is another bit of really good news that we will announce soon (really really good news), but I'll leave that for later

As for now, I hope this keeps you guys from rioting haha, and makes you see that The Blue Crown will do anything in our power to make everyone happy! :p

Thanks!!
Alex^

« Reply #209 on: December 07, 2011, 11:18:27 PM »

Evan

• I AM EVAAAAN!
  • Ace of Spades

• Facebook:

• Twitter:

• YouTube:
Hey!

There is no easy way to explain why it is taking so long to process these orders. There were a lot of problems that we weren't ready for, and yes this was our fault - we are manually putting each order back in (mainly the black crown orders since those were the orders that got messed up), refunding people where needed for shipping costs, adding t-shirt sizes to the orders, etc- this is why those orders are taking longer than others. We are a very small team and working non-stop. We moved to a new warehouse to handle the amount of orders placed. All that plus taking care of other orders (cyber monday, etc) make it very hard to catch up quickly - I hope everyone can somewhat understand. Other sites (as mentioned above) still have no shipped some orders also WITHOUT having any problems.

The good news is that we ALWAYS put the customers first - we always listen to your feedback and needs. We never planned on printing v2 edition of the Crown Deck, but so many people wanted to actually use these cards so we decided to make them and give everyone a chance. So here we are again, where The Blue Crown wants every single customer to be happy ...so what are we going to do?...We are going to give EVERYONE who purchased a Black Crown Deck on Black Friday and is still waiting for their order one FREE Black Crown Deck in their order. That's right...one extra deck absolutely on us to say thank you for the patience!

There is another bit of really good news that we will announce soon (really really good news), but I'll leave that for later

As for now, I hope this keeps you guys from rioting haha, and makes you see that The Blue Crown will do anything in our power to make everyone happy! :p

Thanks!!
Alex^
Now thats what I call customer service! Thank you Alex and everyone at TBC for being so great at what you do! A free black crown deck? Thats awesome!

« Reply #210 on: December 07, 2011, 11:27:28 PM »

Curt

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Frequent Flyer

• Facebook:
Wow! big thanks to you Alex, and the Blue Crown. I was planning on getting 3 decks anyways but cut my order down to 2 because of the whole shipping issue ( 2 decks gave me $10 shipping, which is reasonable ). You guys definitely know how to look after your customers!

« Reply #211 on: December 07, 2011, 11:33:44 PM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Wow Alex, thanks so much, now, I really hope you get everything sorted out quickly,and good luck to you in the future.

« Reply #212 on: December 08, 2011, 04:00:28 AM »

dmbaggs

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
Awesome to hear! Thanks Alex and TBC crew. You really know how to keep your customers happy! Hope all the stuff gets sorted out!

Also, I'm interested as to what this "really really good news is"! You've peaked my interest yet again  ;D
Most Recent Addition | White Lions | A. Bandit
Decks I Want | English Laundry | Bape x Bicycle Deck | Absolut Deck

« Reply #213 on: December 08, 2011, 04:23:50 AM »

phantom1412

• Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:

• Twitter:
That's very kind of you Alex.

« Reply #214 on: December 08, 2011, 06:38:32 AM »

loldudex2

• Jack of Diamonds

• YouTube:
Thank you so much Alex. You sure know how to treat customers.

Now just put a ribbon in one of my packages and we will act like none of this ever happened ;)

But seriously, thank you for the extra deck of cards, I really appreciate it.
I LIKE MAILBOXES!

« Reply #215 on: December 08, 2011, 09:38:50 AM »

jriffel

• True Member
I thought the Black Crowns were sold out?  It's very cool that Blue Crown is willing to give away a free deck for the customer inconvenience, but I was never able to get one in the first place because the "volume buyers" got to them before I could.  I now feel double-cheated !!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 09:39:19 AM by jriffel »

« Reply #216 on: December 08, 2011, 10:52:09 AM »

KPopFever605

• Jack of Diamonds

• Twitter:
@jriffel - There were about 5k printed, and TBC sold about 2-3k - so in return, they have a few extra. I really thank him for this.

« Reply #217 on: December 08, 2011, 11:35:13 AM »

Jin Jian

• Haven Citizen
1 free black clown that is really awesome .. The blue crown sure know how to do work .. keeping customer happy :)

« Reply #218 on: December 08, 2011, 11:41:47 AM »

VortexHead

• Discourse Veteran
That's very kind of you Alex, to be fair to you guys I've had nothing but great customer service from you and as long as I'm updated on what's going on as you have done, I'm cool with it and now I get an extra Black Crown.... Sweet.
UC

« Reply #219 on: December 08, 2011, 11:55:04 AM »

xlacs

• Forum Regular
Thanks for the great service Alex and looking for to the really good news that's coming.

« Reply #220 on: December 08, 2011, 02:58:12 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hey!

Thanks!!
Alex^

This is FANTASTIC news, and a great way to smooth ruffled feathers.  It's going above and beyond.

Makes me wish I was an employee!  Got any openings for a magician?  :)
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #221 on: December 08, 2011, 05:22:54 PM »

Reylek

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
Working with Alex is an absolute pleasure.  If you guys only knew just how much he cares about offering great products and service.  This guy truly works his rear end off 7 days a week!
Kevin
Production Manager
www.penguinmagic.com

« Reply #222 on: December 08, 2011, 06:19:27 PM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:
Working with Alex is an absolute pleasure.  If you guys only knew just how much he cares about offering great products and service.  This guy truly works his rear end off 7 days a week!

Reylek,

How do we find out the status of an order.

I'm just curious if mine has been sent out already, or will I qualify for one of these free Black Crowns

I'm order number 162

CBJ
  I was the featured collector on UC for May/June, check it out: http://bit.ly/UC_MyCollection

Also, follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BicyclePlayingCards

« Reply #223 on: December 08, 2011, 06:49:01 PM »

Reylek

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Discourse Lover
Hi CBJ. Afraid I can't help you out with that one. Any questions about orders should go to shipping {at} thebluecrown.com (standard email format, of course)

They'll be able to help you out
Kevin
Production Manager
www.penguinmagic.com

« Reply #224 on: December 08, 2011, 07:07:56 PM »

CBJ

• Former Moderator
  • 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Jack of Diamonds

• Facebook:
Hi CBJ. Afraid I can't help you out with that one. Any questions about orders should go to shipping {at} thebluecrown.com (standard email format, of course)

They'll be able to help you out

Thanks.

I know that they've been flooded with e-mails regarding orders, so I was avoiding that option... but I will e-mail them to see where it stands.

Thanks again
  I was the featured collector on UC for May/June, check it out: http://bit.ly/UC_MyCollection

Also, follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BicyclePlayingCards