You are Here:
Classic Twins and Classic Black on sale now.

Author (Read 1030 times)

Classic Twins and Classic Black on sale now.
« on: October 29, 2014, 03:55:07 PM »

Expert P.C. Co.

• The Expert Playing Card Company
Classic Twins and Classic Black on sale now

Hi Everyone,
In case anyone didn't get the email, Conjuring Arts is presently offering a great introductory offer on bricks of EPCC Classic Twins with a free Classic Black deck thrown in for good measure. This package will cost over $83 when the offer expires but for 48 hours you can get this bundle for $54.99 postpaid in the U.S. (add $19.99 for everywhere else).
We are really excited to launch our new Classic Finish and Classic Faces. Lawrence Sullivan at Legends discovered the Classic Finish a year ago and used it on Sharps and we think it's going to be extremely popular with magicians and anyone who handles cards a lot.
We also are introducing our new synthetic stock for tuck cases. This has long been a goal of ours and it will save many a table worker from disaster when inadvertently setting their deck in water on a table. The limited edition Classic Black deck (free with the bundle or available separately for $14.95 plus shipping) has it's tuck made with this synthetic paper.

EPCC

« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 12:39:31 AM by Rob Wright »

Re: Classic Twins and Classic Black on sale now.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 04:05:59 PM »

52plusjoker

• Frequent Flyer
Very nice indeed - and useful!
Tom Dawson
52 Plus Joker Playing Card Collectors Club

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 04:15:25 PM »

Expert P.C. Co.

And we might also mention that the wonderful Twinbox idea was pinched from a set of decks done by Aristocrat many many years ago. We got this from Tom and Judy Dawson!
Thanks Tom and Judy!

bk

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 07:38:28 PM »

seb

• YouTube:
And we might also mention that the wonderful Twinbox idea was pinched from a set of decks done by Aristocrat many many years ago. We got this from Tom and Judy Dawson!
Thanks Tom and Judy!

bk

I bought a brick of them and I can't wait to get them! I'm usually very happy with Conjuring Arts and EPCC but I just don't know about this double tuckbox. .. Crying babies like me would probably complain about the lack of practicality :) I can appreciate the fact that it's different but what are your thoughts on this, Bill?

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 07:56:12 PM »

Expert P.C. Co.

I bought a brick of them and I can't wait to get them! I'm usually very happy with Conjuring Arts and EPCC but I just don't know about this double tuckbox. .. Crying babies like me would probably complain about the lack of practicality :) I can appreciate the fact that it's different but what are your thoughts on this, Bill?

I agree that the double tuck will be a bit less practical for some. I loved the idea and couldn't resist but I can see that it won't be something every magician will want to use all the time. Alternatively, I think the make of the Classic Black tuck (with synthetic stock) will be really pleasing for magicians because I really think it will never wear out.
I bet a clever guy like you will find an amazing effect using two decks and then the twinbox will be a godsend!

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 08:54:36 PM »

Card Player

• Extraordinaire
Beautiful back design! The 2 color package reminds me of old Studs Red & Blue packaging I've seen. These will look great on the poker table as well as a magicians hands. I can see these becoming a favorite go-to deck for people. Kind regards, keep up the great work Bill.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 09:16:43 PM by Card Player »

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2014, 12:33:18 AM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
I hope to be placing an order on pay day (Friday).  I REALLY like the design.  While the twin deck is maybe less practical for some, it's a great concept for poker players - they usually play with two decks in the same design with different colors.  And I happen to know of a nice trick that uses two decks!

Gaffed versions coming soon?  One can dream...  :))
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2014, 12:40:29 AM »

Rob Wright

• 52 Plus Joker Member
  • Aficionado

• Kickstarter:

Nice deal to be able to get the black deck on it's own, or in my case, a brick plus an extra black deck.

added link to first post as well
Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.

Steven Wright
http://neverforgotten.storenvy.com
Facebook- Never Forgotten Project

My Playing Card DB