Author (Read 13349 times)

Re: Coterie1902 launching on 31st Oct
« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2012, 04:23:00 PM »

Zenneth

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Hi Don,

As we are completely back to the normal order handling processing speed, we have removed the daily sales limit.
Also, just now, with the newest order placed on our site, officially, 50% of the Coterie Bee stock were sold.

There is one more thing that I would like to mention, I guess most customers buy the Coterie bee simply because of the tuck case, card back design and maybe collectible value for some people too, but the cards themselves offer extremely good hand feel and are highly durable.  I hope customers who received their decks can really give it a try and let others know about this.

Thanks,
Zenneth

Amour Playing Cards & Amour Magic Collection
www.Coterie1902.com

« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2012, 05:21:13 PM »

Don Boyer

• VP/Dir. Club Forum/DAC Chair, 52 Plus Joker
  • Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel
  • Pick a card, any card...no, not THAT card!

• Facebook:
Hi Don,

As we are completely back to the normal order handling processing speed, we have removed the daily sales limit.
Also, just now, with the newest order placed on our site, officially, 50% of the Coterie Bee stock were sold.

There is one more thing that I would like to mention, I guess most customers buy the Coterie bee simply because of the tuck case, card back design and maybe collectible value for some people too, but the cards themselves offer extremely good hand feel and are highly durable.  I hope customers who received their decks can really give it a try and let others know about this.

Thanks,
Zenneth

Thanks for the info - and yes, I do sincerely plan to crack open a pack of this deck and USE it!  I'm also looking forward to the silver version and the reprintings - this is a deck I'd like to keep as a "working deck" when performing.  It has the right blend of uniqueness and familiarity.
Card Illusionist, NYC Area
Playing Card Design & Development Consultant
Deck Tailoring: Custom Alterations for Magicians and Card Mechanics
Services for Hire - http://thedecktailor.com/
Pre-Made Decks for Sale - http://donboyermagic.com/

« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2012, 05:27:43 AM »

Zenneth

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Hi Everyone,

Here's an important update:

1) First of all, we have sold 50% of the Coterie Bee stock, so...a big thank you to all your support.

2) As you may know that all the Coterie Bee decks are currently shipping from Hong Kong, and deadline for X'mas order is the first week of December.
Therefore, if you haven't ordered yet and would like to receive Coterie Bee decks before X'mas, please make sure you place an order within the next three weeks.

Thanks,
Zenneth
www.Coterie1902.com

Re: Bee Coterie by Zenneth Kok
« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2012, 11:54:12 AM »

Zenneth

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
The Official Trailer of Coterie1902.com
Part 1 of the Story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnhgdMhEPvY

Hope you guys will like this!

Zenneth
www.Coterie1902.com

« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2012, 03:53:24 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
For those of you interested in using the King of Hearts gaff card in a performance, here's some video from the Coterie showing what they designed it for:

http://www.coterie1902.com/cbkhgaff

« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2012, 08:10:14 AM »

Zenneth

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Hey guys,

We are still keep working hard to make the Coterie Bee playing cards truly value for money, here you go for:

Coterie Bee Playing Cards KH Gaff 3rd Application:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4HRJxjUY69A

This one is easy to do, the visual effect is direct and strong, by far my personal favourite among the first 3 applications for KH Gaff.

Cheers,
Zenneth
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 10:21:22 AM by Zenneth »
www.Coterie1902.com

« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2012, 11:05:47 PM »

agera94

• Discourse Veteran
Hey Zenneth, I received my package two days ago and would just like to say that the shipping was incredibly fast considering it was international post. I'm highly satisfied with the decks, despite my wishes that the deck was a bit more customised in terms of pips, etc. However, with that aside I love using them as they look very simple and elegant. Also, the gold seal deck is safely stowed away  :)
You should be proud of this deck  ;)
If I were an eskimo, I would build my igloo next to a supermarket.

« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2012, 09:34:52 PM »

twiscold

• Forum Regular
so something very interested happened today. I opened up my Coterie Bee and i notice although mine doesn't have gold seal, but the part where the seal were suppose to go were sticky under the cellophane wrap. So mine had a seal and it was removed. Didnt know USPCC could do that. Interesting...(at least i think it is)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 09:35:17 PM by twiscold »

« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2012, 09:48:05 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
so something very interested happened today. I opened up my Coterie Bee and i notice although mine doesn't have gold seal, but the part where the seal were suppose to go were sticky under the cellophane wrap. So mine had a seal and it was removed. Didnt know USPCC could do that. Interesting...(at least i think it is)

Zen mentioned that this happened.  When USPC ran out of gold seals they started applying black ones, which the Coterie didn't order.  Rather than replace the boxes, USPC had some employees remove the seals and reseal the decks in cellophane.  They weren't happy when they saw that, but they were randomly mixed in with the other decks - there was no way to remove them without going through all the decks.  That's one of the reasons there was a big delay early in the ordering process.

« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2012, 04:17:11 PM »

DrianAbara

• Forum Regular
I had to pay £18.49 (like $30) for customs charges from Parcel Force :( I didn't know I had to pay for this :(
Love is magic

« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2012, 07:24:24 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
I had to pay £18.49 (like $30) for customs charges from Parcel Force :( I didn't know I had to pay for this :(

Welcome to the world of international shipping...  I've been lucky thus far in my orders, never having to pay Customs fees.  But then again, my international orders have generally not been more than a few decks.  But I hear Europeans, Australians and Asians lamenting Customs fees all the time.

« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2012, 10:45:35 PM »

agera94

• Discourse Veteran

Welcome to the world of international shipping...  I've been lucky thus far in my orders, never having to pay Customs fees.  But then again, my international orders have generally not been more than a few decks.  But I hear Europeans, Australians and Asians lamenting Customs fees all the time.

It is a shame, although I've never had to pay for customs fees and I hope it remains that way.
If I were an eskimo, I would build my igloo next to a supermarket.

« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2012, 11:29:29 PM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:

It is a shame, although I've never had to pay for customs fees and I hope it remains that way.

Size of an order and declared value of the items can make a difference.  And if the declared figures don't match the actual figures and they find out, it can make a HUGE difference...

« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2012, 05:12:11 AM »

DrianAbara

• Forum Regular

Size of an order and declared value of the items can make a difference.  And if the declared figures don't match the actual figures and they find out, it can make a HUGE difference...
Awwh, maybe it was because I ordered 14 decks  ;D This is the biggest order I've made before :P
Love is magic

« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2013, 01:26:29 AM »

Zenneth

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Hi everyone,

We are doing Chinese New Year Sale at Coterie right now, there are little less than 1000 decks of Coterie Bee gold edition decks available,
so if you ever wanted to buy some, now is the best time to do it. Details of the Chinese New Year Sale:

- All items 22% off ! [Except Coterie Bee one way forcing deck as there is only 1 deck left]

- A $15 USD Free Gift on first 24 orders !!

- Lucky Draw Giveaway - 2 sets of Coterie Bee Playing Cards and Card Box Uncut Sheets set to be randomly giveaway to customers placing order during CNY sale !!!

Notice that our office will be closed from tomorrow till 19/2/2013, so all orders during CNY sale will be shipping on from 20/2/2013.

Happy Chinese New Year!
Zenneth
www.Coterie1902.com

« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2013, 03:51:55 AM »

Zenneth

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Hey guys,

We only have 70 decks of 1st edition Coterie Bee playing cards left in stock and we will stop selling them on 1/4 doesn't matter they are sold out or not, so if any of you ever want to get them then this will be probably the final chance to get them at a fair price.

Thanks for all the support!

Zenneth
www.Coterie1902.com

« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2013, 04:45:47 AM »

Don Boyer

• Administrator
  • Forum Sentinel

• Facebook:
...we will stop selling them on 1/4...

For clarity's sake because Americans usually put month BEFORE the date, Zenneth is referring to Monday 1 April 2013, not the fourth of January...

I wish I had more available funds right now - I'd snap up a few.

So, when will the silver-backed version come out?  Or have those plans changed?  Will you go forward with a second printing of the gold cards as-is (minus the half-back gaff card)?

« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2013, 05:49:50 AM »

Zenneth

• Forum Regular

• Facebook:

• YouTube:
Hi Don,

Few days ago I sent an email to USPCC asking about the progress of the new edition, but they said they have decided to change the Bee brand marketing strategy after Coterie Bee was released.
I heard that two major China custom playing cards retailers approached USPCC about releasing customized Bee decks after Coterie Bee was released, but they have been already refused by USPCC ... I too have no idea of what they are up to now...still waiting for more detailed information, but there is a chance that we might not be able to continue the Coterie Bee line decks.

I hope this is not the case as it has taken me a lot of time to finish the designs for each edition of Coterie Bee decks as well as the scripts for the Coterie trailer story line...hmmm....

www.Coterie1902.com